In July this year, our company won the tender procedure for complex implementation of a CMMS system with a dedicated module for monitoring electric energy consumption of machines in a Polish furniture manufacturing company for more than 30 countries worldwide – Euroline Sp. z o.o. The project scope envisages implementation of our original solution – ZMT – along with all the offered modules. Including, among others:
- Spare parts warehouse with support for bar codes.
- e-Mobile application which will allow e.g. breakdown notification with the use of tablets.
- Planning reviews Preventive Maintenance.
- Andon module – displaying breakdown notifications and current works statuses on a TV set in a workshop.
- Settlement of mechanics’ work – with information about competences, rates and working time.
A non-standard module in the project is launch of a module for collection of data concerning energy consumption. We will deliver the necessary equipment, install sensors on the devices and connect them with the ZMT database. As one of few companies on the market, we can boast of the necessary knowledge and experience in delivering those functionalities! In addition, our specialists will integrate ZMT with the MES and ERP systems that are currently working in Euroline. The planned end date of the implementation works is the end of October 2020.
If you want to learn what else Euroline will get within the base ZMT configuration, click the link below (https://eurotronic.net.pl/en/zmt).