Whether your small- to medium-sized business (SMB) manufactures products such as food, or provides services such as healthcare, you rely on your property, plant, and equipment to ensure quality and profit. But because your IT staff is limited, and your maintenance teams spend much of their time in the field servicing equipment, you need a client/server-based enterprise asset management (EAM) system that’s quick to implement, easy to learn, and mobile. That’s what you get with Infor MP2.
Infor MP2 is a proven, easy-to-use application that helps SMBs make the most of their assets. By leveraging Infor’s experience, you can efficiently manage maintenance processes, collaborative workflow, reporting and analysis, inventory, financial and budget information, logistics, and e-commerce.
You’ll be able to view up-to-date location and usage information so you can share assets across sites and between divisions, making your assets more productive. Plus you can quickly access historical costs, performance characteristics, and warranty information associated with assets, and decide whether repair or replacement is the best solution.
Available on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and Microsoft SQL Express, Infor MP2 provides you with an organized, accountable system for effective asset management. You can easily access maintenance and inventory histories as well as get in-depth analysis of equipment reliability, inventory use, and planned maintenance. MP2 is also ready to integrate with ERP systems, finance and accounting, HR and payroll, GIS and other applications as defined in business processes.
Infor MP2 helps you with:
- Equipment management—Track important asset details. Plus, create service contract records for equipment under warranty.
- Scheduling—Avoid resource shortages and overutilization, eliminating unnecessary labour costs and increasing profits.
- Inventory—Check out, return, adjust, and move inventory items so that less money is tied up in unused assets, and necessary parts are always available.
- Labour—Ensure compliance with ISO 9000, OSHA, Joint Commission, HAZMAT, employee training, and workforce development requirements.
- Purchasing—Automatically generate requisitions, easily calculate purchase order costs, and efficiently order parts and supplies.
- Procurement—Determine the parts you need, review catalogs online, and purchase items at volume discounts-all with a simple click-with Infor EAM iProcure, an integrated procurement network.
- Reporting and analysis—Track the life of your assets, and select from more than 150 pre-built reports and more than 300 charts. Available as standard reports and graphs they can be customized by users to their specific needs without any programming.
- Security—Minimize the chance of altered or contaminated data by establishing user accounts and passwords, assigning users to security groups, and limiting access at the menu, form, and field level.
- Statistical predictive maintenance—Predict and prevent equipment failure, flagging equipment to be checked based on statistical exceptions, and tracking conditions for each maintenance task.
- Tasks—Schedule preventive maintenance tasks to avoid equipment failures and increase productivity, delivering integral information straight to the personnel who need it.
- Work orders—Track labour costs and manage work order assignments easily, helping reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Work requests—Create on-site and call-in requests. Monitor the status of work requests, and open, close, and update them as necessary.
- Advanced asset management—Make asset management even easier with advanced options including Infor MP2 WebLink and Messenger, and Infor MP2 Pocket Plus.